From: Mr. Vermonter Mr. on
How do you make a combobox that has two columns but you only want the user to
see one of the columns? The other column is an ID field that will be used in
queries for selection keys.
From: Gina Whipp on
Mr. Vermonter,

Whichever column you want to *invisible* set the Column Width to 0, i.e...

Column Width: 0";1"

OR

Column Width: 1";0"

--