From: Jason on
Hello,

I have the following simple data:

Company Monthly Sales Percentage OF Total
Sales
------------- --------------------
Bakery $50,000 0.50
Carpenter $25,000 0.25
Plumber $25,000 0.25

I would like to create some sort of a graph or chart in Microsoft
Access that will show all three fields. When I try to create a pie
chart or column chart it just gives me either the "company and the
monthly sales" or the "company and the percentage of total sales".

I would like to display all three columns of data on a graph of some
sort.

How do I do that? Seems it should be quite simple but I can't see it.

Can someone point me to an example online or send me some code?

Thanks
From: orange via AccessMonster.com on

http://www.functionx.com/access/Lesson28.htm