From: briank on
Does anyone know how to save a Form as a Report in an Access ADP. Apparently
this process is straightforward in an mdb as you right click on the form and
save to report (the wizard does the rest). But this option is not present in
my ADP version. Any thoughts?
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
I don't use ADPs any more because it's just easier to use an MDB, even with
SQL-Server. The best advice I can give you is to open an empty report in
Design View and do the same for the form, Select all the controls on the
form, copy them, and paste them onto the report. Not quite as clean or easy
as right-clicking, but much faster than recreating everything.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
No problem doing that directly with the 2003 Edition of Access ADP. For
2007, you must do it from the main menu: Round Button | Save As | Save As
Object | Select report in the combobox.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform

From: briank on
Thank you both for your comments. I agree that the ADP may be helpful in
some areas like it's ability to synch with SS but lacking in many of other
areas.