From: JamesJ on
Access 2007 sp2

I hid an object in my custom category group and now I can't unhide it.
The object doesn't appear in the unassigned objects since I placed it in the
custom group.
In the navigation bar's context menu 'Show all objects' is grayed out.

Any ideas,
James

From: JamesJ on
Seems after I closed and reopenned access the object appeared and
I was able to unhide it.

James