From: Sam on
Hi,

How do I detect item in listbox is selected? Is there a problem with
news server cause I cannot access it from outlook express

SF
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sun, 9 May 2010 19:48:41 -0700 (PDT), Sam <saosamnang(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Check out the list of events available to the listbox and see which
one is most appropriate to you. Perhaps the AfterUpdate event.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
If the list box is bound to a required field (Field1), you could use the
form's Before Update event:

If IsNull(Me.Field1) Then
MsgBox "Field1 is required"
End If

No problem I know of with the news server. Are you using the correct server
name?

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Is the Multi-Select Property of the Listbox set to ***None*** or to Simple or
Extended? It makes a difference because Listboxes only have a Value when set
to None.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003