First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Opening a dialog in a more helpful position
I have the following line in a button event on FormA: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormB", WindowMode:=acDialog This opens FormB in the EXTREME upper left of the Access window, where the user will probably miss it. Is there a way to make FormB open in the middle of FormA? Thanks, Tom ... 26 May 2010 16:58
Set Query Criteria thru Function
Hi, I'm setting a query criteria thru a function, i.e. V1="RED": SetCriteria(V1) (setting global variable) and then I use in the Query Criteria another function to get the global variable i.e. GetCriteria(). It works fine. Now I want to set a criteria with multiple selections i.e.. V2="BLUE": V3=V1 & " or " & ... 27 May 2010 13:45
get data from a table not in a query
Hi all. I have the following issue: I have a query with the following tables: WCust, WFees, and RateType. The WCust contains customer name, address, etc., WFees contains vaious fees paid, and RateType contains 3 different rate types and the rates specific to each type. The RateType table stores rates for retail... 27 May 2010 21:28
Routine to run/export queries
Looking for some links to examples that do the following (or something close): 1. user would create a whole bunch of queries themselves (using Access) 2. form that lets the user runs these queries to display results and/or export 3. Would be good if user could select multiple queries and get multiple results... 26 May 2010 12:29
"Enter key" default
The A2003 default on forms when the enter key is pressed following entry of text in a text box is to clear the field, or at least it appears to be the default. Where's the setting where the enter key would otherwise be the equivalent of pressing the tab key or moving the focus with the mouse....... something oth... 26 May 2010 03:45
Common "Button Block"
An easy way is to use a template form. You can make a set of template forms with the most common forms you use. To use a template form, simply make a copy of it and use that to start your new form. To add the 4 buttons to existing forms, I only know of copy and paste. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Me... 25 May 2010 17:59
Common “Button Block”
We would like to add four small buttons to many Access 2007 forms. The four buttons will always do the same thing on each form. They will always be located in approximately the same place on each form. Is there a way to create the “Button Block” and then be able to easily propagate it to many forms? T... 27 May 2010 15:58
Not wanting to displaying certain forms
I have a form, where I have 2 check marked boxes "Can recall" and "Do not call". What do I need to do to skip the forms that are marked "Do not call"? Thanks, Bob ... 26 May 2010 23:33
A calculation in a form
The form I use to enter purchasing data calculates a total cost per order, but it doesn't put this info into the data table. How do I get it to do this? (All the other data from the form goes to the corresponding field in the table) ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Web Browser Control
I am using the web browser control in a form to show me the contents of a folder. I see all the files and folders and have full drag and drop and file management which I would expect. What I want is to change the view to a detailed view rather then tiles. Any Ideas? ... 27 May 2010 18:11