From: debt on
The form I use to enter purchasing data calculates a total cost per order,
but it doesn't put this info into the data table. How do I get it to do this?
(All the other data from the form goes to the corresponding field in the
table)
From: golfinray on
Unless there is some business reason, (like say for audit purposes) you never
store calcualtions. They just take up space and memory. Instead, maybe try
putting the calculations in a query and refernce the query from your form so
that every time you run the form it gives you fresh calculations.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Weeble on
As previously stated, ideally you wouldn't store calculated data, however if
you still feel you need to store this information it is pretty straight
forward:

Table.Field = Forms!<YourFormHere>!<FormControlHere>

From: Daryl S on
Debt -

For a form field (control) to get saved to the database, it must be bound to
a field in the database.

--
Daryl S