From: Rob Hamlin on
I am using the web browser control in a form to show me the contents of a
folder.

I see all the files and folders and have full drag and drop and file
management which I would expect.

What I want is to change the view to a detailed view rather then tiles.

Any Ideas?
From: Krzysztof Naworyta on
Juzer Rob Hamlin <RobHamlin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> napisa�
| I am using the web browser control in a form to show me the contents of
| a folder.
|
| I see all the files and folders and have full drag and drop and file
| management which I would expect.
|
| What I want is to change the view to a detailed view rather then tiles.
|
| Any Ideas?

With me.web1.Object
.Navigate "C:\"
.Document.CurrentViewMode = 4