First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Need from to replicate itself as a blank for each time it is o
Here's a link to Duane's database: http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3 -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201006/1 ... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
importing graphic file msgbox flashes when changing records, turn
I have developed a form that uses the VBA code from the Employees Form in the Northwind database. The path of any graphic file (.jpg, .png, or .bmp) I choose is added to my main table and the graphic is displayed in an imageframe object on the form. I have noticed when I change from one record to another, tha... 3 Jun 2010 23:26
status validation help
Hello, I need some help coding this one... I have 3 fields in a form Amount, Date, and Status. If the user inputs an Amount then they must enter a "Date" in order for the database to accept a Complete "Status". The Status field has several drop down choices, Open, Pending, Complete, etc. Any help would b... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
Sum error on continous subform
I have been pulling my hair on this one. I will try to use the proper terminology to describe my problem... On the header of a continuous subform I would like to calculate the sum of a field on my subform. On the subform, the control name that is to be summed is TicketWeight1. Its field name (control source) is T... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
Need from to replicate itself as a blank for each time it is opene
I have created a database to track demographic information for our surgical patients. The simple information entry works great (name, address, surgeon, date of surgery etc..). The staff now wants to add the followup portion into the database. They call the patient one day after surgery, one week after surgery a... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
How to save a form as a template
I'm using Access 2003. I have a form I'm using for one case that I would like to use as a template for other cases. How do I do that? Need baby steps, please! ... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Lebans MouseWheelOff code
I've dowloaded Steven Lebans MouseWheelOff sample db in hopes of using the code in my db. However, when I try to open it, Access gives the following message: Microsoft Access cannot open this file. This file is located outside your intranet or on an untrused site. Microsoft Access will not open the file d... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
Error Message "Compile Error: Variable not defined"
I have copied a form from an inherited database to a new one. When I click on a button on the form I get the above error message, Visual Basic opens with the text in brackets highlighted in the following line: With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) It works OK in the original database. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
Graphical problems with forms in AC 2007
I have an Access application which I run both on AC 2003 and AC 2007. It works OK on AC 2003, but on AC 2007 the forms get sometime "garbled". Please see here: http://www.caspit.biz/images/03062010_025718.jpg -- OK http://www.caspit.biz/images/03062010_025833.jpg -- "Garbled" Dror dror at caspit dot biz ... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
Holiday Time Logging
Greetings All...Happy June! I am looking at ways to log Holiday time into my Time Tracker Program and I am looking for Ideas??? For example, recently (Monday) was Memorial Day (US Holiday) and I have no reported values in my table for 5-31 for my hourly employees. What I would like is to place a record in my ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12