From: disneygoof via AccessMonster.com on
Greetings All...Happy June!

I am looking at ways to log Holiday time into my Time Tracker Program and I
am looking for Ideas???

For example, recently (Monday) was Memorial Day (US Holiday) and I have no
reported values in my table for 5-31 for my hourly employees. What I would
like is to place a record in my time table for the day (8 hours) so when I
run my reports I get 5-31 to show up...this way payroll will not miss the
information when I send them the data (or report) to put into our payroll
system.

Any thoughts...Any Ideas?

Thanks Much!
David

--
David (Disneygoof)

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
disneygoof wrote:
>Greetings All...Happy June!
>
>I am looking at ways to log Holiday time into my Time Tracker Program and I
>am looking for Ideas???
>
>For example, recently (Monday) was Memorial Day (US Holiday) and I have no
>reported values in my table for 5-31 for my hourly employees. What I would
>like is to place a record in my time table for the day (8 hours) so when I
>run my reports I get 5-31 to show up...this way payroll will not miss the
>information when I send them the data (or report) to put into our payroll
>system.
>
>Any thoughts...Any Ideas?
>
>Thanks Much!
>David

Bad plan. change the inner join in your query to an outer join to the dates
table. Show all dates, and then show the related "hours worked" records.
You may have to use NZ() to convert the null hours (for dates not worked) to
zero, but that's trivial... then you can do normal math on that.

From: disneygoof via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks for you response PieterLinden...

However, I do not following your suggestion or I did not explain myself well..