From: degas1900 on
I'm using Access 2003. I have a form I'm using for one case that I would
like to use as a template for other cases. How do I do that? Need baby
steps, please!
From: Al Campagna on
degas1900,
1. You can just save it frmMyFormTemplate, and use it as the starting
point for any new form.
Or
2. In the Tools Options Forms/Reports tab, indicate the form name that
you want to use as a template. Creating a new form, while
frmMyFormTemplate is named as the template, will only establish the default
"styles and setups" for your new form's controls, as they are added in.
It does not (like the #1 above method) start out with an exact copy of the
frmMyFormTemplate.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: degas1900 on
Did not work, and no new template showed up in the Templates window for my
computer. Only "save as" options I have when the original database is open
is either Form or Data Access Page, but it doesn't show up in my Templates
directory.