From: mcentm on
I have developed a form that uses the VBA code from the Employees Form in the
Northwind database. The path of any graphic file (.jpg, .png, or .bmp) I
choose is added to my main table and the graphic is displayed in an
imageframe object on the form. I have noticed when I change from one record
to another, that a msgbox announcing the image's path is being imported
flashes briefly in the center of the form right before the image appears in
the imageframe area. This does not happen when the file type is a .bmp file
but it does for any other type. For a small file (12K or so) the flash is
very brief but when I tried a 5 MB .jpg file, the msgbox displayed a loading
succesion of boxes before it dissappeared and displayed the graphic file.

Where does this msgbox come from and can I add code to make it not display
at all? Appreciate any insight.
--
Searching for a better way . . .