From: KRCMD on
If I don't move the mouse quickly after I use it to press a button on my
form, the button is pressed again.

How do I troubleshoot this?

(please forgive me if this is similar to another question I tried to post
recently - I couldn't find my question so I'm trying again.)

Thank you.
From: Dirk Goldgar on
"KRCMD" <KRCMD(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If I don't move the mouse quickly after I use it to press a button on my
> form, the button is pressed again.
>
> How do I troubleshoot this?

I can't say for sure, but I'd suspect the mouse itself first of all -- some
problem with the mouse button "bouncing". Try it with a different mouse.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)