From: Marian on

From: Larry Linson on
This newsgroup is for technical discussions of and questions and answers
about Microsoft Access database software. I do not know where to refer you
for the assistanc you seek, but this is certainly not the place... this is
not "access to forms"; it is about using the "Form" object (screen display)
in Microsoft Access. I suggest you start with your favorite search engine...
two popular ones are Bing and Google.

BTW, it is considered "good netiquette" to use the big white space under the
Subject line to ask your question.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

"Marian" <Marian(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message