From: AccessKay on
I have an unbound form with combo boxes used as filters for my reports. How
can I reset the combo boxes back to blanks so the user doesn't have to exit
the form to choose a different filter selection? Can you set up a command
button that resets them?

Thanks for any suggestions.

From: golfinray on
Yes, use a command button and label it Clear Filter. Code the onclick event:
Me.mycombo.value = ""
Me.requery
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Me!NameOfComboBox = Null

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: AccessKay on
Thank you! This works great.

From: AccessKay on
I tried this way too and it also works nicely. Thanks!

"Douglas J. Steele" wrote:

> Me!NameOfComboBox = Null
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>
> "AccessKay" <AccessKay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have an unbound form with combo boxes used as filters for my reports.
> >How
> > can I reset the combo boxes back to blanks so the user doesn't have to
> > exit
> > the form to choose a different filter selection? Can you set up a command
> > button that resets them?
> >
> > Thanks for any suggestions.
> >

> .

Pages: 1