From: Cheryl - Student and Mommy on
I have a multi-user DB with user specific forms. In the old 2003 I was able
to right click on a individual form and send it to the specific user's
desktop while in development mode but this function isn't appearing in the
new 2007 version.

Please can I get advice on how to send a launchable link for a form to a
user's desktop?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 12 May 2010 14:29:02 -0700, Cheryl - Student and Mommy
<CherylStudentandMommy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

It still works for me in A2007 and A2010 by dragging a form object
from the Navigation Pane to the desktop.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP