From: Lori on
Fabulous! See? - so easy, but I just didn't know where to put that information! Thanks a lot.

Also, I guess I shouldn't have included the row source information because that's defined in the VB code anyway, and it's dependent on what I put in the first combo box (I had 178 in the first box when I copied the row source information). Anyway, your solution is perfect - thanks so much ... slowly, slowly learning!

KARL DEWEY wrote:

The SQL needs to include the other two column names.
22-Apr-10

The SQL needs to include the other two column names.
SELECT capture_id, NameCol2, NameCol3 FROM dtGPSDataNew WHERE capture_id =
178 ORDER BY date_gps;

This SQL statement has criteria to olny select capture_id = 178, so how can
you really use it?

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Lori Robinson" wrote: