From: AMohamadi on
Hello Dear
I faced with a unpredictable problem in Access 2007!
Please help me.

I want to link 5 combobox's from main form to 5 relevant fields in the
subform but i could do this just for 3 of them!
Access does not allow me to have more than 3 links(child links and master
links).

Do you have any solution?

Thanks in advanced
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:02:01 -0700, AMohamadi
<AMohamadi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

There is no such limitation that I am aware of.

Surely it's unusual to have 5 fields in the join between the parent
table and the child table; I would consider using a surrogate key and
for example add a ID - Autonumber - PK to the parent table and use
this as the foreign key in the child table.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP