From: Richard on
I am using Windows XP and Access 2000.

I have a form with two date fields. A Combo box and a Text box.

How can I make a command button check that these two dates are exactly the
same before Saving and closing the form?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
The question that has to be asked here is ***why*** would you want to store
the exact same data in two fields?

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: Richard on
Please see my post 3 rows down.

Can anyone answer this question?

From: Richard on
I've solved the problem myself.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Be aware that references like "3 rows down" are generally meaningless to
those of us who don't use Microsoft abyssmal web interface to these
newsgroups.

I, for one, use a NNTP news reader, and Linq posts through AccessMonster.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele