From: Cindy Minor-Jones on
Hello. I have created a MS ACCESS 2007 form that allows the user to update data. I converted 2 of the fields to list boxes. The BackCOlor is black and no matter what I have tried, it will not change. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Can any one tell me what I've done wrong?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.forms/
From: Gina Whipp on
Cindy,

What happens if you add a list box can you change the BackColor?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Peter Hibbs on
Cindy,

You are right, if you change the BackColor property and then run the
form immediately, the color does not change. If you change the color
and then save the form by clicking the Save icon (or just move the
cursor to another property) it then does make the color change.

Does this work for you?

Peter Hibbs.

From: Cindy Minor-Jones on
Peter thank you, I will try this. Gina - I will try adding a box and see what happens as well. Initially, I convert the text box that was associated with the field when I added it. I will try these things and let you know.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.forms/Can-t-change-the-Back-Color-of-my-List-Box
From: Cindy MinorJones on
OK, now you're really goingto think I'm losing it but, I chang the back color to black with awhite font and when I run the form the back oolor is white with a black font! So the solution for me was to change the backolor nd font to the oppsite. I'll take t fornow but sure would ike to know f others have this problem and/or if it is somehing in my ettngs causing the problem.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.forms/Can-t-change-the-Back-Color-of-my-List-Box