From: DRedDog on
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank
database with a single form containing a single list box control and have
put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter
what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error:

The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced
the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

DT

From: DRedDog on
My computer was running Access 2007 and Access 2003 simultaneously. I
uninstalled office 2007 and the problem disappeared.

DT