From: Daryl S on
Robeito -

Like John said, add the Country table to the query behind the form and use
that name in your form. You can hide this field if you want and still sort
on it, so the user interface is the same as what you have. Or, if the form
is not meant for updates, you could remove the combo box and just show the
country name.

--
Daryl S