From: jack on
In my first run-through looking for the "on timer" function in Form
Properties, I coudn't find it in Access 2007. I saw something about the
"sandbox" mode and some functions are disabled in the same and I hope that
has nothing to do with it.
From: Douglas J. Steele on
On Timer is still there. Are you certain you're looking at the properties
for the Form and not a section or control on the form?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele