From: Mark Andrews on
I haven't used Access 2010 yet, but have used various previous versions of
sharepoint (2007 and 2003) at my last full-time regular 9 to 5 job.

Anyone know of an easy way to try out some of the web features of Access
2010?

Basically looking for a free or inexpensive access to Sharepoint 2010.

My first instincts are that I would not have a need to ever build an Access
application that I click the buttons
to publish it as a Sharepoint site (but who knows). I do know that
Sharepoint does have it's uses and is pretty easy to use (as long as someone
else handles all the adminstration and hosting).

Thanks,
Mark

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Take a look at http://www.accesshosting.com/ They've got a free trial.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Mark Andrews on
Doug,

Thanks for the link. Now I just need some free time so I can explore Access
2010 a bit.

Mark