From: Access Coding Access on
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007
we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is
working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly.
From: Maurice on
Unless you have a reason to convert them why not work in compatibility mode
that way the db will work as in 2003? If you just open the database it will
be opened in compatibility mode. The cas emight be that some references need
updating but you can always ask how to do that here. Just provide enough info
so we know which references we are talking about.
--
Maurice Ausum

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:21:01 -0700, Access Coding <Access
Coding(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007
>we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is
>working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly.

No coding changes are generally needed. There are some differences in
security, and of course in the user interface (the Ribbon instead of menus),
so if you're using a lot of custom toolbars and menus you may have trouble.
See Allen Browne's tips at:
http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Also note that code does not run in 2007 unless your database resides in a
folder that has been declared a “trusted” location.

To trust your folder, click:

Office Button (top left)
Access Options (bottom of dialog)
Trust Center (left)