From: Robbro on
I'm going through a "tutorial" in Access 07 help called "Make a Query Ask for
Input"
Down about 3/4 to the bottom in a section called "Create a Macro Group that
Controls the Form", step #12 it calls for me to create a macro named ok and
set the action cell to "SetValue". I have no SetValue in the action cell.
Just SetProperty SetTempVar, ShowAllRecords etc... but no SetValue. Do I
need to do something to get it in there or how should I proceed to get this
to work?
From: Maurice on
When you are in the design of the macro, go to the ribbon and click the
"ShowAll" button. This will present you with all the possibilties and
probably also show you the SetValue option.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum

"Robbro" wrote:

> I'm going through a "tutorial" in Access 07 help called "Make a Query Ask for
> Input"
> Down about 3/4 to the bottom in a section called "Create a Macro Group that
> Controls the Form", step #12 it calls for me to create a macro named ok and
> set the action cell to "SetValue". I have no SetValue in the action cell.
> Just SetProperty SetTempVar, ShowAllRecords etc... but no SetValue. Do I
> need to do something to get it in there or how should I proceed to get this
> to work?

Pages: 1
Prev: lawsuit
Next: Subform as datasheet question