From: jpm on
Hello,

Access 2007 mdb file
Using DAO in VBA module of a form to query data from SQL Server and make a
local table.
I would like to display the data on a subform presented in datasheet view.

i.e. I'm not binding any data to the parent form . . . .don't want or need
to. I do want to bind a dao recordset to the subform for display purposes.
It isn't immediately apparent to me how to do this. Obviously this isn't
the typical parent/child relationship with bound data. Can I do this and
can some of the experts on this group provide a few pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Jim M.

Admin: Sorry, previously mis-posted to wrong forum/group.