From: El Cajon Liberty El Cajon on
I am using Access 2007, and my query adds another set of the same records
every time I open it. How can make the query only include each record once?

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Make sure that all tables are joined in the query. If a table with 2 records
is unjoined it becomes a Cartesian product and you get twice as many
records.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"El Cajon Liberty" <El Cajon Liberty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1C40A2B2-5CF7-48BA-9853-2D944B96B314(a)microsoft.com...

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:45:01 -0700, El Cajon Liberty <El Cajon
Liberty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am using Access 2007, and my query adds another set of the same records
>every time I open it. How can make the query only include each record once?

Please open the query in SQL view and post the SQL text here. We can't fix
what we can't see!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Jerry Whittle on
Show us the SQL. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View
and copy and past it here.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jerry Whittle on