|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Export in cvs format
Hi I already do export some reports en queries in to an ..xls/rtf/tst/pdf-format. But my webmaster want it exported in cvs format. Is this possible? -- Luc Ringoir Belgium ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
Does SQL Run Behind Queries?
Access 2007 When I run a query does Access, "go away" and run the SQL for what I see in the GUI? If the answer is, "yes" is there anything that I can switch on to see the SQL that it is running? What I would like to do, if it is possible, is to see the query in the GUI and, at the same time, see the SQ... 5 Jun 2010 12:31
Date
I have a table with a start date column. I have created a query where I include the start date from my table, I have created an expression to add 24 months to the start date but what I would like to also have is either the specific date or the closest month of May. for example Start date is July 1, 2008 if I add... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
where can I find a 2010 attendance tracker
How can I get a 2010 attendance tracker? ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Create "cancel" button on a form collecting parameters
hi anders, Is that help working for you. the macro is not working for me i reffered this link http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param hope u too reffered the same.. can u help me out.. i need a form that will help to query and display results based on the parameters entered..... 4 Jun 2010 08:07
dates from Access > Outlook Calendar
I would like to be able to add events to a shared Outlook 2007 Calendar directly from our Access 2007 database. It seems fairly easy to do it from Outlook to Access (though I haven't tried it!) but I can't find anything straightforward for doing it the other way. We would like to fill in the event details in a... 4 Jun 2010 04:52
2 value formula help needed
Hi All Sorry new to this, and am fairly ok on excel but having problems figuring this one out I have some values that i want to total and show and additional currency + total. So as an example Cell A1 A2 A3 A4 (this is how I want it to look) 500... 4 Jun 2010 01:38
Test Possible Before Saving?
ACCESS 2007 If I have made some changes (for example modifying a field to make sure that values are required and / or creating a lookup for a field to name just 2 possibilities) is there a way to ensure that the above changes are tested before I save the changes I've made? TIA for any replies. ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
macro help
I have a "customers input form" for entering name, address, ref no., etc. I have an "order form" with a text box into which can be manually entered a customer reference number when needed. Next to the box is a button that when activated opens the "customers input form" displaying the customer details. The ma... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
Selecting the last 10 records from a specific date
I have a date field and name field, I want to return the last 10 Name records entered from a specific date..... ie: Count back 10 records in the date field from Todays date and display the names from that date, to today.... seems really simple but I can't get it right... ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Query help
I have a form with (2) textboxes StartDate & EndDate also a command button. When the command button is pressed a query captures the (2) dates and then displays the correct results. I would like to see the results in a listbox instead of a query window. The code behind the button is wizard created: DoCmd.OpenQ... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11