First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Cannot right click Navigation Bar to get "View By" option in Access 2007
We have many Access databases and one refused to respond to a right mouse click on the navigation bar to allow us to view the details for the access objects. Has anyone else ran into this problem? If so did you resolve it and how? Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated! -Tim ... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
Is this too many records
I have been asked if an access database can import a csv file with approx 2.5 millon rows (but only 2 columns) One of the above columns is a 9 digit ref no - only numbers no characters - we then want to create a simple search form to search against the ref no. So can access handle that many records and if so w... 2 May 2010 14:15
Show Billing Period
Hi, I want help regarding showing the Billing Period for each of my customer in the database.The Billing Period is Generally of 30 days for each customer.I had many customers with different Billing Cycles for each of them. My question to the forum,is How would i show the billing periods for each customer basin... 8 May 2010 11:13
How can I stop my Access Calendar from displaying Arabic(?)
My Access DB displays Arabic calendar with Arabic characters in "Date Picker" when I am trying to enter date using "Date Picker". all the settings in Microsoft Access and in Control Panel are setted as English language. Any ideas on how to stop this? ... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Issues Template
Hi i have downloaded the issues template to work in a vet office, but am not sure what the Add related issues is for on the Issues details form. i jus want to know what it does and its benefits ... 29 Apr 2010 23:41
MICROSOFT WORD
What are the sources of graphics in ms word ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
How to desing a database
i want to create a database for my makeup shop. I know i would have a table for all the products but i want to also track customers who buys what product so that i can always inform them of new itmes. i want to now if i need just one table or i need more than than. my table will have fields for prices and total... 1 May 2010 03:20
Help Me!!!!!!!!!
I Have 2 question 1.I want maximize view of form, when I move to another computer, the view of form not flexible, it means on computer A the view is normal(maximize), but on computer B the view is mess.What should I do???? 2.How to open excel files using command button on access vba. I have syntax Dim stAppNam... 29 Apr 2010 14:41
Separately named Forms?
In setting up a application where clients master info is to be entered, would/should I have one frmDataEntry and another frmViewClientData, since the frmDataEntry will involve strict Entry but with the frmViewClientData I want to utilize the various methods of SEARCHING for Client data, using ComboBoxes (drop d... 29 Apr 2010 10:07
Conditional Formatting through VBA works in print preview but nowhere else!
I'm trying to put together a report in Access 2007 where the detail record is displayed as a different background color depending on the value of a field. There are more than 3 conditions, so I've opted to attempt this via VBA. It works- but only in print preview.... Why? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. ... 29 Apr 2010 23:41