First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
hullo
I am trying type in aletter using microsoft word but the key borde it stops work when I type . I will be great full with your help thank you. ... 12 Apr 2010 14:47
Bloating
Hi and TIA! I have a frontend/backend configuration with around 20 to 30 users at any one time. The backend has no queries/forms/code/temp tables etc. only tables to store my data. It starts out at around 8mb after a fresh compact/repair. After just a day or 2 it bloats to around 45mb. Between that time pr... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Changing the page setup for printing
Hi there Currently, when my report prints, it is in landscape. How can I change it so that it prints portrait and is reduced 75%? Is it possible to set this up in a macro? Thank you ... 11 Apr 2010 10:09
A Go To Box in a Form
All I want to do is be able to find a record in the database. Based upon two fields. The help menu says you can put a "Go To" box in a form, but nowhere does it describe how to do that. ... 11 Apr 2010 19:03
Printing a single record from a tab control subform
Hi I have created a Case Management Database of students. It consists of a main form and a subform. The main form consists of information that must be seen at all times. since it consists of information about each student. The subform consists of a tab control. There is a different subject on each page of... 12 Apr 2010 23:41
Plaease Help with fileds in Inventory template
i want to use the inventory template tp teack a store products but the list form has fields nown as Category 1 to category 3 as well as location 1 to 3 can someone explain to me how they work. i just want to understand them before i can start using the database thnk u so much ... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Deleting duplicate records
This is really great however I thought it was supposed to take the most unique record to the new table. I am trying to do this same thing as I have duplicates in my table however only one record out of each of the duplicates has data entered into a certain field I need. When I run the append query I am gettin... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Split database before or after sending out
Hi there I am about ready to send the Access Database to a friend who's asked me to create a database for him. Since I don't know how his network is set up, should I split the database before I send it to him or tell him how to split it after sending it out to him? Thank you ... 11 Apr 2010 17:56
Search for Record in Form, Report
I would like the capability of searching the table or query on which my forms and reports are based, to select a certain record in the source. It sounds like it's a pretty sophisticated thing to do. Is there a way I can do this? Preferably "on the way into" the form or report, now while I'm in it. Don. ... 8 Apr 2010 20:51
Exporting Report
I sort of expected that when I produce a report, it would be possible to export it to some other MS program, excel, Word or the like. But I find no such capability. Is there a way in Access 2003, to export to a document? Thanks. Don. ... 8 Apr 2010 23:05