From: forest8 on
Hi there

Currently, when my report prints, it is in landscape.

How can I change it so that it prints portrait and is reduced 75%?

Is it possible to set this up in a macro?

Thank you

From: Daniel Pineault on
Open your report in design mode and then setup your layout and properties and
you want them to be. In your case goto Page Setup and change the page
orientation to portrait. Then set your page content to fit within the page
boudaries. Save your changes and then this is the way they will be from now
on.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: John Spencer on
Access does not support printing in reduced or enlarged mode.

You can redesign the report using smaller or larger fonts.

As far as changing the orientation - open the report and use the page set up
to change the orientation. A problem is that if you are printing landscape
then you are probably going to end up printing a section of the right side of
the current report on a separate page. The fix for that is to move controls
around to keep the printing on one vertical page wide.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

forest8 wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Currently, when my report prints, it is in landscape.
>
> How can I change it so that it prints portrait and is reduced 75%?
>
> Is it possible to set this up in a macro?
>
> Thank you

Pages: 1
Prev: A Go To Box in a Form
Next: Bloating