First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Creating a Query based of two diffent data tables
Access 2000- I am trying to create a Query based off two tables. I am working with two tables and the only matching field out of both tables is an account number. How do I write an expression or criteria in the design view that will allow the account number to match out of each table to gather the rest of the i... 21 Mar 2010 20:52
Text value type is calculated on INSERT
Hi I think this is the right group for my question. I have a macro in Excel VBA that inserts data into Access accdba database. The code snippet that inserts the data is: Public Function InsertPhotoMapNumbers(ByRef miMaxMapNo As Integer, ByRef miApplicationYear As Integer) As Long Dim msMapNo As String 'Som... 21 Mar 2010 18:36
How I can get a missing file "SHLWAPI.dll"
I have dawn loaded the new explorer 8 at the installation a flag appers to tel me that the instalation can't be completed for the reason that the file SHLWAPI.dll was missing. What can I do?. ... 19 Mar 2010 23:29
Change a text box to a combo box
Hi there I have created several forms in my database. I realized that I should have made them combo boxes instead of text boxes. Is there any easy way for me to change them into the format I need? Thank you in advance for your help. ... 19 Mar 2010 13:13
Gathering information
I have an end result in mind, but I just cannot figure out the best way to get to this result. I have a database on staff and drills performed. One table has staff first and last names. A second table has the first name (a relationship linking this table's first name to the first table's first name), date, s... 26 Mar 2010 16:46
Finding Last Record
Being very new to Access I am struggling a bit, so need some assistance. I have an ACCESS 2000 manual and keep trying to figure it out, but I am just a bit ACCESS deprived. I have a form that will be used for New Employees. When I OPEN the form, (OPEN event, I think,) I need to get to the last record in my... 18 Mar 2010 20:07
Import file with spaces in file name
Hi and TIA! I'm trying to import files into my db. All works well if the file name has no spaces, but if there are spaces it bombs out. Is this a common feature or is there a way to allow my uses to import files with spaces in the file name. Thanks for you time! -- Reggie ... 18 Mar 2010 18:59
Auto number displays in access table instead of my descriptions.
One field in my table keeps showing up as the auto-number instead of the descriptions for that field. I have tried everything and don't know how to fix it. ... 17 Mar 2010 21:12
Importing file in to MS Access Table
Hello, I am a new user of MS Access and is completely new to this forum as well. I am looking for some help on my first application in access that I am designing. I am creating an MS Access 2003 application with VBA in front end and MS access database at the backend. I have a database in my table called... 21 Mar 2010 20:52
Filter Help
I use the below code to filter my form. This filter matches any where in the phone string. What I am looking for is the exact match. Thanks for any help. Private Sub cmdPhoneNumber_Click() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim stFilter As String Me.FilterOn = False stFilter = "[Phone] L... 17 Mar 2010 01:25