First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
slaves being saverly torcherd by oners
this is awsome ... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
application is disabled?
I just downloaded a trial version of office 2007, I went into Access to create a database and when I hit create it says "application is disabled, and databases can't be created" Can you tell me what I did wrong? Can I fix it? Thanks, Chris ... 16 Apr 2010 18:27
Getting error message "Return without GoSub"
Hi I just compacted my database and am now getting this message: TheLinkMasterFields property setting has produced this error: "Return without GoSub". What is the best way to resolve this issue? Thank you in advance. ... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
Search for Words in Documents
Hi, I'm trying to create a engineering database whereby there will be hyperlinks to engineering documents. I'm trying to create a query whereby I can search for words in these engineering documents. How can it be done? ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Search for Words in Attached Documents
Hi, I'm trying to create a engineering database whereby there will be hyperlinks to engineering documents. I'm trying to create a query whereby I can search for words in the attached engineering documents. How can it be done? ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Autonumber numbers
Is there a way, in a new Access 2007 database, to start the numbers of an Autonumber field at a number other than 1? It would be very convenient for us to start at 10001. Marsh ... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
Checking user's credentials
Hi I build an app in Excel where user is obligated to enter a user name and password. If the given user name with password exists in an Access database the application will start. But how to check if the given user (with such password) exists in the mdb file? I wouldn't like to try to run a random query to se... 9 Apr 2010 02:22
Tables
Ok, I have a projects table and I need to make a form(not a query) because I need it to be able to store the data. I don't know how to make it do what I want it to do. Project Catagory needs to be populated when hours on project are withih a specific range. ex: Project between 0-100 hrs = A Project Catago... 7 Apr 2010 20:19
sales tax
How do I add sales tax in my database query? ... 6 Apr 2010 20:59
permissible characters
Newbie question: exactly which characters may be used in names of a) tables, forms, reports,...? b) mdb file names? TQ Becky ... 6 Apr 2010 22:05