From: Air Lancer on
Hi,

I'm trying to create a engineering database whereby there will be hyperlinks
to engineering documents.

I'm trying to create a query whereby I can search for words in the attached
engineering documents.

How can it be done?
From: Daniel Pineault on
Please do not multi-post and cross-post your question. You are much better
served to have 1 post were everyone's ideas are located so a true discussion
can occur.

See you post at for a possible solution:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted&p=1&tid=c608f5b0-f479-4b31-95d0-4021237129f5
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault