From: Air Lancer on
Hi,

I'm trying to create a engineering database whereby there will be hyperlinks
to engineering documents.

I'm trying to create a query whereby I can search for words in these
engineering documents.

How can it be done?
From: Daniel Pineault on
Firstly, your question would be much better served if you asked it in a Word
Programming forum as it is entirely about programming Word.

Look over the following, it would seem quite promising. You will need to
rework it, but it should show you the way.

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=158
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault