First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bill of materials
Hi. I need an Access (or maybe Excel) template to help me create bills of materials. A worksheet with a list of items (record) with the fields "Part number", "description" and "cost". I then need to be able create a BOM by entering the "part number" and have the "description" and "cost" as well as "selling pric... 27 May 2010 17:04
update a table based on a sum query
Hi All, I have seen the zillions of answers to this that state "never add a total into the table.." But there are cases, such as mine when it is prefered. I want to update a project table with the final invoice cost. I want it entered as a hard figure so that I can then export the table for accounting purpose... 22 May 2010 19:18
Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previ... 22 May 2010 11:39
Keeping DB structure but adding new tables
Hi, I'm a complete novice just dibbling my toes in the water. I've been using Excel to analyse my data which I receive as .csv files. for e.g. School, Student and Exams. Each year the data is new as the students change. I've set up an Access database with queries from which I'm planning to create reports... 21 May 2010 06:14
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 21 May 2010 09:30
what's your favorite windows
Hi my favorite is windows vista it's easy to use an it's feel like free to use Rgds Dinuka ... 20 May 2010 12:47
Inventory transaction table - set up
Hi, I am a new user of Access 2007. I am creating a database to track inventory quantities by locations. I have a Products table and a Locations table, and I am wondering what is the best way to set up a Transactions table. We have three types of transactions: 1. Move products from one location to another. 2. ... 20 May 2010 11:40
Queries to reduce a set of data pairs
I have a table of values which has the following fields: AreaElement, Joint, GlobalX, GlobalY, M_sd This list consists basically in a long list of M_sd values. Each AreaElement has 4 Joints, each one with GlobalX and GlobalY as it's coordinates along with a M_sd as it's value. Yet, although different AreaEle... 20 May 2010 08:22
I am using Window 7 and Access 2007
The trim function gives me a compiler error SortName: Trim([Members]![LastName] & ", " & [Members]![FirstName] & " " & [Members]![MiddleName] & " " & [Members]![Suffix] & " " & [Members]![Title]) The function works using windowXP & vista Any suggestions would be helpful. ... 19 May 2010 18:17
How do I append non-matching records
I want to append records to tableB only when the key field in tableA does not match the key field in tableB ... 19 May 2010 14:55