From: dinuka on
Hi my favorite is windows vista it's easy to use an it's feel like free to use

Rgds
Dinuka

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"dinuka" <dinuka(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi my favorite is windows vista it's easy to use an it's feel like free to
> use

I'm sure Microsoft is glad you feel that way. I like Vista, too, but I hear
Windows 7 is better (though I haven't tried it yet).

However, this newsgroup isn't for general chat, chat about Windows, or even
chat about most Microsoft products. It is specifically for discussion of
Microsoft Access, the database program that is part of the Office
Professional suite. So please find a better venue for discussing how you
feel about Windows.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)