First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How to make staff sales report and stock report
Dear All First table with names. second table with store items. I read the northwind for preparing invoices which does not fit my requirement. Pls give me links for me to read up on how to prepare report on persons who have made purchases by linking these two tables. Pls give any links where I can read on... 19 May 2010 21:36
Crunch numbers with MS Access: is this possible?
I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of two tables, one with a list of tensions measured in specific nodes and another with the list of nodes and their coordinates. Is it possible to import that spreadsheet into Access and, with that data, perform some simple number crunching such as adding both tensions and... 19 May 2010 14:55
Sub Forms
I Have two Tables. the first holds various information with it's own Primary Key and also a Supplier ID "SW_Opp" that identifies a Supplier. The second "Suppliers" Table holds the "SupplierNo" number as the primary key and lists the "SupplierName" plus other info about the supplier. The first table "SW_Opp" is ... 29 May 2010 03:53
Rounding Time
Hi, I am working on a Time Clock. I need some help to create two rouding functions. PUNCH IN TO between 8:00:01 to 8:14:59 8:15 between 8:15:01 to 8:29:59 8:30 between 8:30:01 to 8:44:59 8:45 between 8:45:01 to 8:59:59 9:00 PUNCH OUT TO between 3:00:0... 19 May 2010 17:09
How to create a username and password in Access
I have created a database with all the functionalities in it. I am now interested in creating a username and password to allow administrative staff to access it. ... 18 May 2010 12:35
Access - update existing table
Hi, i have a on going database for my employees and i would like to add another column employee ID number. On the existing table the column employee ID is there but no number associated to the employee. I want to import from excel. the excel file has all employees name and employee number. EE name is the primar... 17 May 2010 22:24
Run-time Error 2585: Unable to Close Form
Hi, I need some help here, no matter what I do I can not close the FS form. On my FS For I have on single text box (tlogin) and I am using the Enter event to to some "systems checks" then launch the Main Form (FMAIN) Private Sub tlogin_Enter() On Error GoTo Err_Command_tlogin_Enter If IsNull(Me.tlogin)... 17 May 2010 13:33
Report Totals
Can anyone help me please. I'm totally new to Access 2007 but have started to design a database for my husbands shed business. I have an Orders Table and a Supply Table. There may be several supply instances to complete one order. The report which I'm having problems with is Orders Part Supplied. I've summarised ... 19 May 2010 00:42
Mailimport
How shall I do to import mail from Mozilla Thunderbird? ... 16 May 2010 17:56