First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Creating a Monthly Report
"YL" wrote: It was really really helpful~ Thank you. "Duane Hookom" wrote: I would use a form with a text box that allows the user to select the month. You could default the text box to either the current month or past month. Then your report's recordsource would have a criteria like:... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Can't see Records Toolbar in Forms View?
Hello. I can't see the Records Toolbar to be able to delete records from a form. When I look at the tables, I can see the Delete Record button. But when I go to the form, that whole toolbar is missing. Is there a setting or property I can check? VR/Lost ... 6 Apr 2010 20:59
subforms: using input from one subform to update the other sub
Thanks for the link Doug. I tried them but get referential errors in the form's on current event for codes. I don't know what the problem is because the same code works in the AfterUpdate event. "Douglas J. Steele" wrote: Controls on subforms are always referred to via the parent form. See http://www.... 5 Apr 2010 17:15
Help in Creating Relationships in a table
Hi This is a follow to a previous question concerning relationships in a table. These are my tables I have in my database. Students StudentsID LastName FirstName HomeroomTeacher (ohter info relating to the student) Cases CaseNo_ID <PK> StudentID <FK> Categories CategoryID <PK> ... 5 Apr 2010 20:36
subforms: using input from one subform to update the other subform
Hello. I'm hoping that someone can help me. I have 2 subforms on separate tabs. Based on a user's input on subform 1, I would like a combo box on subform 2 to be enabled or disabled. Does anyone have a solution? Please let me know. Thanks in advance. ... 4 Apr 2010 20:25
Help With First attempt at Database Relationships
Hi guys! I'm quite new to access so please bear with me. What I want to do is make a database for my father's engineering company. What I need is as follows: A Customer places an order for a project. (So I thought I'd need a Customers table and a Projects table) The project can have many different jobs that n... 7 Apr 2010 08:59
what causes, "no results returned"
I have written a query to display a list of customers in my database (MS Access) When I ran the query the DBMS displays no records. I know there should be records of at least 10 people. What might have caused this? ... 2 Apr 2010 23:41
values in the AutoNumber field are not sequential, why?
While entering records into database, I entered the same record two times. I deleted the record with the duplicate information and then added a new record. Now the values in the AutoNumber field are not sequential. How can this be? ... 3 Apr 2010 18:09
Combining Two Fields in One Calculated Field
Somebody wrote on this forum recently how to do this. In a table or a query, maybe both, and it was really simple and clever but I failed to print it for my notes. Take <FName>+" "+ <LName>, call them by another name (field name?) so that when I create a report, I don't have to worry about where to place the ... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
Exporting aces report table 2007 to excdel 2007
Dear All, I have an access2007 report named table1.I want this access table to export to excel 2007. Is there any way to do this job. Plz help, Rgds, Aligahk06 ... 31 Mar 2010 11:00