First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Missing reference
Dear Memebers, I have encountered a problem while opening a access file. Your microsoft office access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file Bttnadv.dll version 1.0 I dont know the following? what Program Bttnadv.dll version 1.0 is associated with? i dont know if it is on my com... 31 Mar 2010 11:00
Don't understand the relationship between a combo box and a ta
When I check the indexes, there are only 2 indexes created: One is the tables' primary key and the other is the Foreign Key. I can't seem to see any other index. "Jeff Boyce" wrote: First, be aware that the general consensus among regular Access users is that more than about 30 fields in a table i... 31 Mar 2010 17:44
Don't understand the relationship between a combo box and a table
Hi there Currently I am getting the following message: "The operation failed. There are too many indexes on table 'Orders'. Delete some of the indexes on the table and try the operation again." In my table, I am trying to change a text box into a multi=select combo box. There are 45 fields in my table of ... 30 Mar 2010 22:58
"stretch-to-fit" text box for Report
I have created a query that lists what our guests had for lunches. Some have simple two course meals - others have buffets with up to 10 items. At the moment, my Report will either be small enough to list the two courses but not show up the buffet items (not mention desserts!) - or large enough to list the buff... 30 Mar 2010 10:32
several questions RE tables
I'm using Access 2007 and I want to transfer data from one table (an import) to another table. Every time I try an append query I lose most of the records. I've tried to format the records the same and now just about any changes I make in either table I get the messege "Too many fields defined". Help?! -- ... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Calculate total in a form
Is this possible, and if so how do you do it? Our form contains all fields on our table. One field is "total", which should total "M&E" and "E". We want to be able to enter on our form a dollar amount in "M&E" and "E", and have our form automatically calculate the total for us. ... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
joe jonas.comfanstie@gmail
hay joe what -up hay i love your show and movies i also love u guys!!!!!!!!!!! ... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
Another Query Question
Hi all With the help of Ken Sheridan, I feel in touching distance of a solution to my current application issues. I have a union query which returns results on links made between accounts. Each entry represents a defined link between 2 accounts - there is a remarks column (not shown) associated to the link d... 31 Mar 2010 06:33
Create a Search Box on a form
I have a form that allows the user to add a new record. Now I want to allow the user the capability to change a record in the database, when necessary. I want to create a search (or filter) on my date field. Do I need to create a new form or can I use the same form for adding? Also how do I create the sear... 29 Mar 2010 08:03
Type mismatch
yesterday I programmed (using macros) to enable and disable text fields based on an answer given in other text fields. I also programmed memo boxes to appear and disappear based on the same text boxes. Everything works fine, but today I changed the label (the title of the form- this is just a label it is connec... 28 Mar 2010 16:47