First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Stuck on Simple Query and Form from 2 Tables
I know I should know how to do this and have probably done it before, but can't seem to get it right: Tables: Households (Many) Committees (One) Fields: (Standard Contact Info Fields) (Chair & 12 # fields for Members) Many to One Join on Committees.ID to Households.Committees_ID I wan... 12 May 2010 09:09
Autoincrement
How do I create my autoincrement number? My Table main_index (AutoNumber), payee_id (Number), main_amount (Currency), main_receipt (Number) if my Last Receipt Number was 500, I would like to update my main_receipt with the next number 501, 502, 503, etc, etc, according th main_idex field. Thank you ... 10 May 2010 10:59
Error message when adding a new record
Hi This is the situation: In my database, my user has added a record for a new student. When she pressed save, the following message appeared: “The record cannot be deleted or changed because table 'T_Community Contacts' includes related records” OK or Help were the only options. My user checked the C... 5 May 2010 12:40
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 7 May 2010 12:16
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Font Color in Technic
I am a student. I created a report with AutoFormat Technic theme. I was not supposed to change the font color of the report title. However, it did change. I think I have Access Theme 2 (a very light blue) selected for the Report Title. I want to change it back to the default font color. What is it? Tha... 4 May 2010 21:19
Linking a subform to current record
Hi.. Please can someone give me some help. I have a form named 'Drawings' I have a subform in this form called 'Revision Details' I want to link the 2 forms so that the revision details for the current record are shown. So when I change to the next record the revision details for that record should appear. A... 6 May 2010 07:27
Group Control Missing
Based on A 2007 I have found how to do this or NOT do this http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA010448531033.aspx My problem is as follows is this step: To ungroup controls Click any control in the group. On the Format menu, click Ungroup. I do NOT see Group or Ungroup in Design View I have se... 5 May 2010 22:43
Searching for Records in a Report
I have a query which is basically an entire table with a calculated field. The calculated field is "FirstName" + " " + "LastName", which are two fields of the underlying table. I wanted to search for a certain record, and the table isn't too large, so tried it the simple way (this is in the Query Design Mode)... 15 May 2010 18:06
Access Query Duplicate records
I am using Access 2007, and my query adds another set of the same records every time I open it. How can make the query only include each record once? ... 3 May 2010 16:30