First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Store info for reports from switchboard
Hello, im running MS 2007 and I need help with my form 'frmSwitchboard'. On my form I have buttons that open reports and some buttons require a selection from a combo box thats associated with that button. Now on the frmSwitchboard(s) button I am using; Me.Visible = False 'Hides the switchboard So I can us... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Let's pick a replacement for this (Access) newsgroup
Folks have recommended various sites to replace this (Access) newsgroup for when poor-listener Microsoft drops it. Why don't we pick a replacement to give it the "critical mass" to fully replace this one? If interested, please respond to this with your recommendation. Also, if you feel like it, in ca... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
Ribbon
I have succeeded in using Albert D Kallal ' s brilliant code to control a Ribbon on a form. The only problem I cannot solve is how to make some buttons invisible when the form loads. If I put the meRib("btSearch").visible = False in Form_Active or Form_Current. I get the runtime error '2475' you entered an expre... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
.iqy in Access
Is it possible in MSAccess to convert or reproduce in VBA a .iqy ? I need to bring the data that the .iqy extract directly in an Access table without using Excel at all. M.A. ... 31 May 2010 11:58
Thank You
I have been using this newsgroup for many years, and on each ocation I have always been received with a warm reception and you guys have always provided me with the best support. I just want to say thank you!!!! Bre-x ... 31 May 2010 10:52
Resource For Help With Access
I provide help with Access applications. I specialize in designing the tables for a new database and fixing problems and adding new functionality in existing databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If you need help and can no longer connect to a newsgroup, I can help you. Contact me at my email addres... 31 May 2010 15:18
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 20:23
One last try
Thought I would give it one more try. How do I run a calculation that uses a field from 2 different tables? Table A - field, current Table 2 - field, out current - out = ? to be placed in 'total' field in Table A ... 28 May 2010 13:46
Error Message
Can anyone help please, I would like to get an answer to the problem before Microsoft close down the Forum. This is the message I posted earlier, for the full background to this, please read my post (and Ken Sherien's kind answers) titled "Sub Forms" dated 18 May 2010. Hi Ken Access bing Access, I was prob... 27 May 2010 20:23
Access Labels Maker Doesn't Work
Used to able to make labels from earlier editions of Access w/o any problems. Since updating to "2007" I wind up with messages popping up and little boxes asking for parameter values for Trim even though I use the Label Wizard and would assume "the Wizard" would/should take care of ninty gritty details. I'm a "... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12