From: SoggyCashew on
Hello, im running MS 2007 and I need help with my form 'frmSwitchboard'. On
my form I have buttons that open reports and some buttons require a
selection from a combo box
thats associated with that button. Now on the frmSwitchboard(s) button I am
using;

Me.Visible = False 'Hides the switchboard

So I can use the information when the report opens and when I close the
report I use;

Forms![frmSwitchboard].Visible = True

Which makes the frmSwitchboard visible again. My problem is if I open a
report and choose to just
close the DB all together I get the error;

Run-time error '2450':
cant find the form 'frmSwitchboard' refered to in a macro expression or
Visual Basic code.

But if I close the report then the DB everythings fine. Is there another way
besides using
the Me.Visible? If so can someone please explain how it could be acomplished
or give me a
sample or link to a sample. Thanks!
--
Thanks,
Chad
From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Assuming it's the line in the report's Close event procedure that's raising
the error trap and ignore the error in the code:

Const FORMCLOSED = 2450

On Error Resume Next
Forms![frmSwitchboard].Visible = True
Select Case Err.Number
Case 0
' no error
Case FORMCLOSED
' anticipated error, so ignore
Case Else
'unknown error, so inform user
MsgBox Err.Description, vbExclamation, "Error"
End Select

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

From: SoggyCashew on
Alan G answered it with code below.... Worked great!

If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmSwitchboard").IsLoaded Then
Forms![frmSwitchboard].Visible = True
End If

--
Thanks,