First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Creating a "Greater Than Date" criterion
I have created a query, all the fields from an existing table. One field has a date format. I want to select for records in which that field contains data. I tried >"01/01/2000", but no joy. Message was "Data type mismatch in query expression." This is the way to create this criteria, AFAICT in the Help f... 15 Apr 2010 19:15
Criteria Parameter in query for two fields: help
I have a form that utilizes two contact lists in separate combo boxes to illustrate projects that multiple people have worked on. I am trying to make it so that a report will illustrate the associated data based on these contacts. The selection will be based on either one contact (from either list) or bo... 16 Apr 2010 04:01
Can anyone tell me how to Hyperlink in Access?
On new layout of Access I can not figure out how to hyperlink a scanned form onto our data base. Can anyone help me Please? ... 16 Apr 2010 22:53
PLS HELP~! Simple Question: Master & Child Link without subfor
May I know what you mean left join Master to Child in the query? "KARL DEWEY" wrote: If I understand what you want I think if you Left Join Master to Child in the query it will function like you want. -- Build a little, test a little. "Kaoli" wrote: Good day everyone. ... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
Printing in Landscape via an Embedded Macro
I created a form and added a button with the embedded Macro that prints the current record only. The macro arguments are: select record, print record. My problem is that it prints the record in portrait. I need it to print landscape. How do I change it from portrait to landscape??? HELP ... 14 Apr 2010 05:31
Copy settings of database
We have an Access 2007 database in which we are happy with all of the settings, etc. Is there a way to create a new database with these same settings? There is a lot of data in the database. In other words, we want everything just as it is but without the data. -- shel ... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
Updating a table from a form
Is it possible? I have been reading and trying different things, but no successs yet. I have a customer base table with name, address, etc a products table a facility table When a customer calls to make a reservation in a facility I would like to open the reservation form and when I enter the customer's ID... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
using data from two tables
hello kind folks who have vast knowledge... I have a table of students who are employed by various companies. The table has a field where the employer's name is entered. AND I have a separate table of employer company details. I would like to be able to create a query that gives me the student names, their ... 13 Apr 2010 20:43
Getting started with Microsoft office access
The thing is under previous versions of Access you could have Access 'the application' open and not necessarily have a database open at the same time. From within this environment you could initiate various tasks like compaction on unopened databases. There doesn't seem to be a view with Access 2007 to enable the sam... 13 Apr 2010 06:12
diary dates & current date
I have a form that has 4 fields on that have diary dates in them “Diary Date “ & [ServeDate] + 21 the field update would look like “Diary Date 4/28/2010”. The form updates on open with a marco. What I would like to do is if the current date is greater then the Diary Date, is change the color of the font. Is thi... 12 Apr 2010 19:16