From: Christene on
On new layout of Access I can not figure out how to hyperlink a scanned form
onto our data base. Can anyone help me Please?
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi

What are you trying to do?
Do you want the scanned Doc to show up in a form or report
Do you want to go to the Doc OnClick

Can you give more details of what you are trying to do

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
The code would read:

Private Sub Form_Current()
On Error GoTo Error_Handler

Me.txtPath.HyperlinkAddress = Me.txtPath

Exit_Here:
Exit Sub

Error_Handler:
Resume Exit_Here

End Sub

Where txtPath is the path to the file. Clicking on txtPath will open the
file.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com