From: shel on
We have an Access 2007 database in which we are happy with all of the
settings, etc. Is there a way to create a new database with these same
settings? There is a lot of data in the database. In other words, we want
everything just as it is but without the data.
--
shel
From: Daniel Pineault on
You could make a copy of your database and then use a function such as

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000002#wipeAllTbls

to wipe all your tables clean and then perform a compact and repair.

Make sure you make a backup copy of your db before doing anything like this!!!
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/