First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Duplicate showing in query when there shouldn't be
"Fred" wrote: I sure that this is just a less expert way of saying what Karl already said, but, each of your relationship lines has to have a "no duplicates" field at one end of it. 99% of the time the "no duplicates" field is a Primary Key field, and making it a primary key is a way to automati... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
Access 2007 linked to Oracle
We have an access front end that was just upgraded to Access 2007 from Access 2003. Some of the table are linked to an Oracle backend and also has local tables, created in the previous versions of Access. None of the tables are displaying a datasheet when an attempt to open them is made and nothing happens when... 18 Mar 2010 13:01
Autocomplete Employee info
I am new and hoping to set up simple employee database to track evaluation scores. I would like the employee info to auto complete once the employee is identified, For instance using names then completeing position, date of hire, etc. However the employee auto ID primary key people will not know or remember. ... 16 Mar 2010 18:37
Restrict a report to a given date range
I've been working on a report that summarizes a large amount of sales, returns, cost and variance data for a given month. I am happy with the results, but the next step is to take that to a YTD step. I think I can accomplish that fairly easily, but the one addition that needs to be added that I'm not sure how... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Access, average several fields in one row
I have several rows of data in a field, I need to average all the entries in one row I have 12 fields for 12 months of data, I need the average of the sum of all non blank entries. For example 3 months completed, the solution in Excel is (field1+field2+field3)/3 I am looking for method to average the sum in Ac... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
How do you execute an Access Pgm?
For simplicity sake, say I have built one Table (not normalized), one Query to pull off the fields I want on my Report, and the Report. How do I then execute the Query and produce the run-time Report? Do I execute the Query and then the Report???? Or is there a simpler way (by executing just the Report)???? Th... 15 Mar 2010 21:51
Link a query result from form1 to form2
I am currently trying to get to grips with Access 2003, and i seem to have a handle on some of the basics. I have managed to write a couple of queries, which feed from the one before ie a list of results is displayed, the user then clicks an entry, and this then goes into a second query to populate a second li... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
video or animations on ms accses 2003
can i put videos or animations in to ms acsses 2003 ... 15 Mar 2010 08:59
if product key dont work what do you do
i called microsolft they dont know so and solations people any body have this problem if no im going to 4 get a bout it its and say its a wast of money ... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
Importing Outlook's Address Book to Access?
Hi, I'm hoping Access will help me with my Apartment Managing job but I'm not sure that it will work. It doesn't appear flexible enough for what my needs are. I have 20 tenant entries plus about 30-40 other entries for services and businesses related to building maintenance including the owner's info. I have... 25 Mar 2010 03:17