First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Mail database - Stevie is desperate and needs tp pimp his services
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:OteHnpRpKHA.1544(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to offer to build your database for you for a nominal fee. Contact me if you want my help. Steve santus(a)penn.com Stevie is our own... 3 Feb 2010 19:42
how to recover deleted e-mails
Greetings T'ya All Can anybody please tell me how to recover lost and deleted e-mails. Here's thanking you in advance, and wishing y'all good luck and good health Spike ... 3 Feb 2010 17:26
Mail database
I am the Internal Affairs Officer at our local detention center and I am responsible for the accountability of all incoming mail to our inmates. I was wondering if anyone already has a database that I could massage for this purpose. I only need it to accept the inmates name, OCA#, name and address of sender, da... 4 Feb 2010 04:29
Delete forms record and subforms record
Hello, I have a form frmVWI and a subform named frmVWISubfor. I have a button on my form that deletes the record but not my subforms record. there is a field that is the same on both tables can my record be deleted thatway? My forms table tblVWI has a field named VWI and it is a PK. My subforms table tblJobStep... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Quote or referral
Hello, I would like some information to run past my boss concerning investing in a more improved and modern database. There are currently three sections that have three very poorly built Microsoft excel spreadsheets. Each section has between one to four shops that ether repair or procures assets. Currently, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Format Date in Report
I have a report (Certificate) which I would like the date to convert from say 2.2.10 to 2nd February 2010. The Field on the Report is [Date of Request] Could someone kindly reply with the correct syntax to include the formatting in this text Box? Also, if say the date is 3.2.10. can this be converted to 3rd F... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Deleting Data in Sample database Northwind traders - stevie is pimping AGAIN!
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:eCDY9p2oKHA.5224(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Hello Brad, I would like to offer to build a database like Northwindtraders for you for your business. I can build it quickly and make it specific for your business. If you have data in an existing spreads... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Show images in a report
Hello, I have a report I want to show images in. The table has a field with an internal link to a folder. I have searched the net and tried a few things but nothing works. Anyone have a link to an easy way of doing this? Thanks! -- Thanks, Chad ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Access 2007 Licensing Question
We have started to use Access 2007 at work and I really like it. It seems incredibly powerful for a small price tag. In the IBM mainframe world, such a tool with similar functionality would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. I used to work in this realm. I am having so much fun with Access 2007 at work,... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Deleting Data in Sample database Northwind traders
I would like to use the sample database Northwindtraders that comes with the software for my business but i need to delete all the data from all the connected templates especially the Inventory so i can enter my own data. Is this possible? or is thier others like it that don't come with the sample data included... 2 Feb 2010 17:25