First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sorting a report
I am self taught in MS Access 2000 and am at a really basic level. I have a report that will not give me all my records unless I sort starting with the GiverID (the unique identifier.) However, even adding a second level sort on LastName and a third on FirstName, I cannot get the report to come out alphabetical... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
time and colums
I have one table with 3 columns and would like to subtract same day time form one another. (example - time clock) My columns are as follows: barcode, Qty, date_time. I understand how to use the "Datediff" expression with 2 columns but as you see, I only have one that is used for the date and time. Ex: 5776 ... 13 Feb 2010 14:56
Duplicate Counts
Hi, In searching for answers to duplicates, I found a post from 2008 (please see below). It was exactly what I was looking for. I followed the instructions but I get a yellow highlight on Me.txtOrderCount = intIDCount when I try running the code. I have very little knowledge of code and not sure what I am d... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
table relationships and subdatasheets
I'm very new with Access, so I appreciate your patience and help. I created a database with 4 tables in it and later found that I didn't need one, so I deleted it. Let's call that Table B. I'm left with Tables A, C, & D. (I had established a relationship between Table A & B before I deleted it.) Now, when I att... 3 Feb 2010 18:34
Creating a Total from a Sub Report
I have a report for Orders, and a subreport for each Order for Invoices. The subreport shows the total amount for Invoices against each Order. The Orders are grouped by Area. On the Area header/footer I have an Order total. I now want to show the total of ALL Invoices by the Order total. Please can someone... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
insert date and time into memo field
Using access 2003 Have a status form when staff enters their progress into a memo field I need the user to be able to enter the date and time of his entry The end result will be a short cut the will insure the infomation, I just can't figure out the code for either a macro or a module that will do it. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Trying to not count duplicates in a report
This post is pretty old but exactly what I am looking for. I followed the instructions but for some reason it is erroring at Me.txtOrderCount = intIDCount. I have very little knowledge of code and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Could you please explain in more detail? Thanks for your help. -- Sue ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Test to help resolve problem with e-mail notifications
E-mail notifications were working and have now stopped. Nothing was changed in the profile. I would appreciate at least one reply as I try to figure out this problem. Brad ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
What is the difference between table relationships and links?
I am new to Access & need to understand the differences between a link & a relat ionship to a table or database. I am told the table must be created before the database, but I need several tables for my data. I need to ensure I use the correct method to allow me to create a database using the various connect... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
show and save record number
Hello I have a form that I need to have a text box that displays the current record and saves it to a table named tblVMI How can I do this? -- Thanks, Chad ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25